What You Get
Our unique approach allows us to provide exceptional service for our audience.
Get full access to the event, from educational sessions to networking events via subsidised tickets.
You receive a fully loaded customized conference kit, with all accessories for the entire length.
We provide to you complete presentation materials for future references that act as actionable prescriptions.
Let us treat you to breakfast and lunch.
Who You’ll Meet
A unique engagement opportunity with Fortune 500 companies and emerging mid-size enterprises.
Benchmark and network with the movers and shakers of Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics.
Learn from the best in the field and walk away with actionable insights.
Meet only the solution providers most relevant for your projects and initiatives.
Unparalleled networking opportunities with high profile industry leaders.
What You’ll Do
Your registration creates a truly customized agenda based on your specific areas of responsibility, challenges and interests.
Spend most of your time participating in educational sessions and networking activities.
Face-to-face 25-minute meetings to discover leading solutions guided by knowledgeable executives.
Keynotes, plenary sessions, industry panel discussions, case studies and more.
The perfect place to connect with peers who can truly make a difference to your business.
ABOUT THE TECHSUPPLYCHAINCON
The 2019 conference will provide focused best-practice-lead debates on key supply chain issues and is focused on improving your end-to-end digital strategy with an emphasis on SCM Technology Transformation via talent and skills required to most effectively leverage data and technology. You’ll learn from your peers’ examples in practice to apply elements to your own digital strategy.
We pride ourselves on bringing together the leading B2B and B2C companies to share their latest ideas and strategies.
In this hypercompetitive world, the need for businesses to deliver more for less whilst meeting an increase in consumer expectations is ever more challenging. The Fourth Industrial Revolution comes with its technological advancements such as IOT, drones, 3D printing, and a plethora of other solutions aimed to increase visibility and accountability.
At the heart of addressing these challenges through a combination of cross-industrial methodologies, Tech Supply Chain Conference & Exposition will bring together the best of businesses, Global Chief Supply Chain Officers, CPOs, Head of Logistics, Chief Digital Officers & Vice Presidents, from leading Industries. A leadership focused platform designed around improving supply chain, logistics and procurement strategy across the globe.
The 2 Day summit is pressed on achieving innovation, maximizing supply chain profitability and increasing visibility and flexibility to mitigate risk. Start your journey to mastery now.
- Disruptive technologies that are changing the supply chain environment
- AI, AI—oh!
- Data- driven decision-making
- Reaching AI’s full potential in the enterprise
- Understanding how IOT will interact and change the Supply Chain
Preparing for the unexpected
- Designing a strategy that embraces a fail fast, win faster mindset
- Going beyond cost reduction and control to enable profitable growth
- Building a flexible supply chain to deal with uncertainty
- Managing for customer service while balancing risk and cost
- Managing Risk in a Global Market
Intelligence: Artificial and human balancing
- Solving the talent and technology conundrum: Building Talent Pool to Embrace Digital Technologies
- Designing programs that produce desired attraction, development & retention outcomes
- Talent Management as a driver to reduce labor costs
- Identifying top performers and building the talent pipeline
- Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement: AI-fueled but people first
- Tools and Logistics processes engineered for greater efficiency
- Taming complex supply chains to reduce costs without increasing risk
- Supplier Management that drives “should cost” mentality
- Cost Reduction through Network Optimization
- Aligning the function’s goals to the business’ digital strategy
Speakers – Mumbai Edition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Tech Supply Chain Con (Conference & Exposition) has been designed to facilitate open discussion and networking for industry experts from discrete and process manufacturing industries, looking to future proof their supply chain strategy. The programme will be of particular interest to CSCOs, CPOs, Directors, Heads of and Senior Management in the following roles and functions:
- Supply Chain
- Supply & Operations Planning
- Digital Transformation
- Warehouse & Inventory
- Business Systems
- IT Architecture
- Customer Management
CPO Innovation– Tech Supply Chain Innovation Awards 2019 will felicitate the best of innovative Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement & Business win practices. These awards recognize different aspects of Supply Chain that have enabled SCM as function to strengthen its role in the larger business context making it mission critical to organizations.
APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
SPONSORS – MUMBAI EDITION
SPONSORS – BENGALURU EDITION
SPEND MANAGEMENT PARTNER
Service providers, vendors & consultantsFull Day conference INR 30,000 + GST
(by 30 April 2019) INR 35,000 + GST
(by 15 May 2019) INR 38,500 + GST
(by 10 June 2019)